Botanical ingredients and rigorous quality controls.
- Maca (Powder, varieties of yellow, red and black).
- Damiana (1,5% flavonoids by UV).
- Tribulus (40% protodioscin by HPLC).
- Hydroxytyrosol from olive leaves (15% with characteristics flavonoids from Olea europaea by HPLC).
- Oleuropein from olive leaves (20% by HPLC).
- Echinacea (3% chicoric acid by UV; 4% total polyphenols).
- Saffron extract (0,3% safranal by UV).
- Grape fruit (65% Naringin by HPLC).
- Guarana (20% Caffeine HPLC).
- Green coffee (50% chlorogenic acid by HPLC)
- Bilberry (25% Anthocyanins by UV, 25% Anthocyanins-Anthocyanosides by HPLC).
- Black carrot (10% Anthocyanins by HPLC).
- Kiwi (Actinidin enzyme).
- Valerian (0,8% valerenic acid by HPLC)
- Salvia (4% rosmarinic acid by HPLC).
- Saffron Extract (2% by UV).
- Kava Extract (30% Kavalactones by HPLC).
- Rhodiola (15% Rosavins by HPLC; 1,5% Salidrosides by HPLC).
- Pomegranate (20% Punicalagins by HPLC, 60% total polyphenols by UV).
- Bearberry (20% Arbutin HPLC).
- Cranberry (50% PACS by UV).
- Ground black garlic (normal with organic raw material).
- Red Yeast Rice (5% Monacolina HPLC).
- Cacao Teobroma (5% Theobromine HPLC; 45% polyphenols).