Pharmactive Biotech Products, S.L., is a growing biotechnology company, dedicated to the research, development, and commercialization of high-value-added botanical assets for nutritional supplements, as well as for food and cosmetic products. Through scientific research, we offer natural ingredients with therapeutic effects, evidenced by clinical studies (www.pharmactive.eu).
The company, a leader in the main European markets and with a strong presence in international markets such as Australia, the United States, Canada and Japan, is gaining new customers directly and through local distributors. We sell botanical assets in more than 40 countries with a B2B business model and through different distribution channels (i.e. dietary supplements, pharma, food, cosmetics, others).
We are located in Alcobendas, Madrid, Spain.
Duration: Indefinite contract once the 6-month trial period has passed.
As a result of the growth of the company, we would like to incorporate a person who will oversee and develop a digital communication strategy that generates visibility in the market and helps to strengthen our brand.
Reporting directly to the Head of Marketing & Communication, this person will carry out the following functions and responsibilities:
- Define, develop, and implement a global communication strategy for Pharmactive (digital & offline), while allowing for adaptations to different international markets, segments and (prospective) customers.
- Guarantee the coherence of communication with the values of the brand.
- Conduct a full evaluation of existing communication strategies, tools, partners, and channels to assess its efficiency and effectiveness and contribute with innovative ideas for further improvement and optimization.
- Proposal of specific advertising plans for international campaigns, incl. budgeting & cost lay-out and ROI analyses.
- Follow-up and full responsibility for the actual implementation of the communication strategy, including but not limited to website updates, Linked-in & Twitter Feeds, newsletter send-outs, webinars, etc.
- Definition, selection and follow-up on communication messages for the preparation of press releases.
- Establishing relationships with the main communication media in the sector (internationally) and identify opportunities for collaboration.
- Management of social networks and mailing platforms.
- Website management and continuous improvement initiatives
- Support in other strategic projects.
- Analysis and reporting of results.
- Experience of 5-7 years in a similar position in the health Industry.
- Very strong writing and communicating skills (indispensable to show examples of communication campaigns from past experiences).
- A high degree of being digital savvy and having working experience with all social media platforms, blogs, and influencer groups.
- C1 level or Native English spoken and written (able to proof-read in both Spanish and English).
- Proactivity and capacity to work independently.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Strong team-work skills and empathy.
- Creative, versatile, good listener.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Emotional intelligence.
- Degree in Health Sciences, specialization in Marketing, Communication, or related areas.
- Master’s in digital communication. Master’s in public Relations, valuable.
What we offer:
- Incorporation into a consolidated company with great prospects, in a dynamic team and in an excellent work environment.
- Opportunity to create direct impact by collaborating in the consolidation of a medium-sized organization with direct reporting lines and in an industry aimed at improving people’s health and well-being.