Pharmactive Biotech Products, S.L., is a growing biotechnology company, dedicated to the research, development, and commercialization of high-value-added botanical assets for nutritional supplements, as well as for food and cosmetic products. Through scientific research, we offer natural ingredients with therapeutic effects, evidenced by clinical studies (www.pharmactive.eu).
The company, a leader in the main European markets and with a strong presence in international markets such as Australia, the United States, Canada and Japan, is gaining new customers directly and through local distributors. We sell botanical assets in more than 40 countries with a B2B business model and through different distribution channels (i.e. dietary supplements, pharma, food, cosmetics, others).
We are located in Alcobendas, Madrid, Spain.
Purchasing Department Trainee
Trainee – Support to the Purchasing Department
Duration: Traineeship (1 year)
Reporting directly to the person in charge of the Purchasing Department, this person will carry out the following functions and responsibilities:
- Management of purchase orders in the internal planning system of the company (ERP).
- Internal communication of the merchandise arrival notices to the Warehouse and to the Quality Control department.
- Online and telephone communication with suppliers to monitor orders. – Management of customs clearance communication with clearance agents.
- Support in the preparation of reports and analysis.
- Supply of the supplier database with information on products and prices.
- Identification of possible improvements in the current purchasing procedures in the company.
- Participation in the philosophy of continuous improvement both in internal and transversal processes.
- Support in the consolidation of the centralization of Purchases based on the established plan.
- Identification of needs for improvement (Developments) in internal collaboration with the different departments of the company.
A trainee is required:
- With Training in Logistics / Purchasing.
- With Knowledge of ERP systems.
- With the ability to carry out several tasks at the same time.
- To be the assigned person to be in daily telephone contact with suppliers in both Spanish and English.
- Person with persuasive ability to enforce supplier delivery deadlines.
- Autonomous person, endowed with great flexibility, who is pragmatic and decisive, with great communication skills.
- Person with motivation to achieve goals in a timely manner.
- Committed person, willing to learn and help.
- Non-negotiable fluent written and spoken English.
What we offer:
- Incorporation into a consolidated company with great prospects, in a dynamic team and in an excellent work environment.
- Opportunity to create direct impact by collaborating in the consolidation of a medium-sized organization with direct reporting lines and in an industry aimed at improving people’s health and well-being.