Pharmactive Biotech Products, S.L., is a growing biotechnology company, dedicated to the research, development, and commercialization of high-value-added botanical assets for nutritional supplements, as well as for food and cosmetic products. Through scientific research, we offer natural ingredients with therapeutic effects, evidenced by clinical studies (www.pharmactive.eu).
The company, a leader in the main European markets and with a strong presence in international markets such as Australia, the United States, Canada and Japan, is gaining new customers directly and through local distributors. We sell botanical assets in more than 40 countries with a B2B business model and through different distribution channels (i.e. dietary supplements, pharma, food, cosmetics, others).
We are located in Alcobendas, Madrid, Spain.
To aid international expansion and drive a focus on sales excellence, we are seeking a Sales Administrator (SA):
Reporting directly to the Head of Global Sales of the company, this person will carry out the following functions and responsibilities:
- Direct support to the Sales team in administrative tasks, including the following:
- Management of emails related to existing clients;
- Completion of projects;
- Implementation of administrative processes;
- Request for samples;
- Entering data in the company’s management system (ODOO);
- And other tasks of a similar nature.
- Direct contact with clients, when necessary (via email, videoconference and/ or by phone).
- You must integrate into your tasks the domain of support work for the “Customer Service” department.
- The candidate is comfortable in the role of “active sales farmer” and/ or “back office”.
- Support to the sales team and the marketing team at fairs and events.
A consolidated professional is required with:
- Higher education (preferably in ADE or biosanitary branch, biology, chemistry, food technology).
- Minimum experience of 3 years in the development of administrative and/ or similar management tasks. Very valuable experience in ‘Customer Service’ and/ or ‘Sales Administration’.
- International experience and client management.
- Proactive at work and with clients.
- We are seeking a candidate with analytical capacity, who works with autonomy, is very flexible, pragmatic and decisive, and with great communication skills.
- Indispensable high level of English and French. Spanish and/ or other languages will be highly valued.
What we offer:
- Incorporation into a consolidated company with great prospects, in a dynamic team and in an excellent work environment.
- Opportunity to create direct impact by collaborating in the consolidation of a medium-sized organization with direct reporting lines and in an industry aimed at improving people’s health and well-being.