The natural alternative for cardiovascular health1-2
Recommended daily dose: 250 mg.
What is it?
First and unique black garlic commercial extract with scientific evidence standardized to S-Allyl cysteine by HPLC, with cardioprotective effect 1-2.
- Bioactive compound: S-Allyl cysteine, analyzed by HPLC and
standardized to 0,1 %.
- Unlike garlic in taste and odour.
- Proprietary ageing process.
- High stability and shelf life: 3 years.
- Non-irradiated, non-GMO product.
- Mechanism of action identified “in vitro”1 and “in vivo”2.
The “in vitro” study published in Journal of Functional Foods suggests a vasodilation effect, improving blood pressure and increasing antioxidant mechanism 1.
The first “in vivo” study showing the mechanism of action of ABG10+® over gene expression of molecules involved in inflammation, fat metabolism and food intake regulations. The cardiovascular effects found in this study suggest the likely effect of hypertension reduction 2.
"Vasodilation, decreasing hypertension (1-2)"
DOUBLE CARDIOVASCULAR EFFECT
Cardioprotective effect: ABG10+® may decrease coronary perfusion pressure and increase cardiac contraction1.
Metabolic effect: ABG10+® may improve lipid profile, caloric intake and body weight2.
PHARMACTIVE BLACK GARLIC AGEING PROCESS
ABG10+® is a black garlic aged through a proprietary Pharmactive method to avoid the oxidation which is produced by other larger ageing processes. There are no additives, preservatives, or burning of any kind during the process.
- L.García-Villalón, et al. Journal of Functional Foods. 2016. 27: 189-200.
- Amor S, González-Hedström D, et al. Nutrients. 2019. 2019; 11, 153.
Disclaimer: The statements and information contained in this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or EFSA. The ingredients featured in this website are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.