High quality standard
All our products are submitted to rigorous quality controls in all the stages of their development, from the crops up to the commercialization, following the traceability of our extracts. In addition to this, we’ve got numerous certificates of quality. That’s why Pharmactive has its own laboratories of analysis where strict quality controls are carried out, both of the raw materials and final products.
Located in the Scientific Park of Madrid, the laboratories of quality control are totally equipped with the most advanced technology that allows to realize complete analyses).
- Ingredients standardization to biomolecules that truly deliver beneficial properties for health.
- Thorough analysis with highly reliable techniques at fully equipped laboratories.
- Main Quality Control analysis:
- Botanical species identification and adulteration detection and active compounds quantification
- Organoleptic and physicochemical analysis
- Microbiological and contaminants analysis
- Stability studies
- Collaboration with certified laboratories to carry out additional externalized Quality controls.
- Official methodologies extensively validated
- Quality Control & Quality Assurance independent management.
- GMP Certified and ISO 9001:2015 Certified.
Endorse your formulation with an organic certification to build a responsible and environmentally aware brand.
Our controlled processes allow you to guarantee the organic quality of the ingredients, complying with the Organic Production Regulatory Standards.
Certified Environmental Management System in accordance with ISO 14001:2015.
Own Manufacturing Plant GMP-certified and Warehouse
- Year by year we expand our facilities and capabilities.
- Vast proprietary knowledge on how to uniquely extract bioactives to ensure their concentration and preservation.
- Controlled process, from field to delivery
- Food Safety System Certified in accordance with ISO 22000:2005
* GMP according to American regulation 21 CFR 111 version June 2007
Quality, food safety and emvironment policy
Pharmactive Biotech Products, S.L., a company dedicated to “Manufacturing, marketing and quality control of botanic extracts” maintains a continuous commitment to Quality, Food Safety and environmental protection, establishing an Integrated Policy under the following premises:
- Awareness and motivation of all the staff of the organization in terms of Quality, Food Safety and the Environment, since it is the responsibility of all staff to establish and comply with the integrated system.
- Maintain attitudes of collaboration and participation at all levels, for which information, training and communication (both internal and external) in our organization are indispensable.
- Achieve the maximum satisfaction of our customers through the high quality and safety of the products and services provided, as well as the disposal of solutions that meet their needs.
- Comply with applicable legal, regulatory and other requirements that apply to us, as well as the requirements associated with our customers.
- Commitment to pollution prevention and reduction that may occur due to the Organization’s own activity, through the control and identification of environmental aspects through life cycle analysis.
- Commitment to the protection of the environment, to prevent adverse environmental impacts, protection of the natural environment against damage due to our activities as well as other commitments derived from our context.
- Continuous improvement of the quality of service, environmental performance and food safety by establishing objectives and goals to be met.
- Commitment to guide each task carried out towards the satisfaction of Halal consumers and customers, as well as compliance with the requirements and regulations in this sense.
Our certifications and awards
References available upon request
(*) These statements have not been evaluated by the European Food Safety Authority (EFSA) or other pertinent Regulatory Authority. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.