Vacancy: SENIOR BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER (B2B)
Offer reference: 29SBDM.
Location: Madrid, Community of Madrid, Spain.
Functions and responsibilities:
– Direct development of markets for identification, acquisition and management of new accounts (85% of the time), as well as management and development of existing accounts (15% of the time). The candidate should be comfortable in the role of “Sales Hunter”.
– Develop, in coordination with the commercial director, the sales strategy, and execute the sales growth plan, preparation of annual plans, budgets and forecasting for your area and portfolio of clients and prospects.
– Active contribution (e.g. identifying market trends, competition monitoring, detecting development opportunities, store checks etc.), for a correct positioning of our products in the market.
– Support for the commercial team at international fairs and events.
Direct report to: Commercial Director.
A professional who is qualified as follows:
– Higher education (preferably in pharmacy, biology, chemistry) and with a minimum of 5 years of experience in international business development with manufacturers or distributors of botanical ingredients or supplements with added value for the health, nutrition, food and/or cosmetic sectors.
– International commercial experience and B2B client management – with a proven personal track record in business development and proper identification as “Sales Hunter”.
– Proactive in working with clients in the field and available to travel.
– Able to provide experience in managing long sales cycles with products validated by scientific studies and therapeutic evidence.
– Having an analytical, autonomous capacity, endowed with a lot of flexibility, pragmatism and decisiveness, with great capacity for communication, impact and credibility to convince.
– Essential Spanish and high level of English. Other languages are highly regarded.
Professional project offer:
– Incorporation into a consolidated company with great future prospects, with a dynamic team and in an excellent work environment.
– Opportunity to create a direct impact in a medium-sized organization with direct reporting lines and in an industry aimed at improving the state of health and well-being worldwide.
Vacancy: Senior Scientific Researcher
Offer reference: 25MSSR.
Location: Madrid, Community of Madrid, Spain.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and driven Senior Scientific Researcher that will work in a collaborative environment with flexible research teams to develop and comply R&D short, medium and strategic projects in the field of herbal extracts and scientific evidence support.
The successful applicant should be fully responsible of his/her work without supervision and perform autonomously in time according to the scheduled Projects funnel in the company.
She/he will work to identify opportunities and make Projects proposals that add value to the company in the current and new business.
She/he will stay up to date on current technical and scientific advances in the field of botanical and functional ingredients, OTC compounds, formulations and applications to ensure we are always working to address the field’s next big challenges.
The successful applicant will work flexible hours and with other team members to ensure research needs and experiments are carried out to comply with appropriate timelines.
Essential aspects of this position include
Understanding of herbal extracts and food supplements, new technologies, strong organizational skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills, innovative solutions, design and execution of informative experiments, troubleshooting and data analysis. Writing technical protocols, scientific notes/reports and scientific publications. Communication of experimental results and ability to convey relevant scientific messages to stakeholders.
The right candidate will leverage their creativity and research experience to work in an industry-leading company and in a highly innovative, team-oriented, fast-paced R&D environment. As a member of the company, you will contribute to drive the team’s scientific success, you will help scientists to design, implement and achieve their research projects, and you will cultivate an innovative and high performance science culture.
- PhD in Science (i.e. Biology, Chemistry, Pharmacy, Veterinary or Nutrition) with 3 to 5 years of lab experience and research in molecular biology, biochemistry, biotechnology, herbal extracts, food supplements or related fields.
- 3+ years experience in an industry lab environment in positions connecting with R&D.
- 3+ years of expertise as Project Manager or proven leadership in research projects.
- Must have experience in analytical techniques (i.e. HPLC, GC).
- Must have experience in food/food supplements and Pharma Regulations.
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of customer’s needs, market B2B and trends.
- Able to follow-up the project from the bench to industrial stages and to acclimate to meet the customer needs in strictly scheduled time to market Projects.
- Proven experience with writing technical protocols, scientific notes/reports and scientific publications and patents.
- Demonstrated communication skills and ability to convey relevant scientific messages to a wide audience.
- Very proactive, customer and solution oriented person.
- Analytical, creative and disruptive thinking.
- Accustomed to create value propositions.
- Able to communicate effectively and build a self-reputation based on his/her credibility and professional behaviour.
- Ability to work in flexible, cross-functional teams and create positive atmosphere among peers and colleagues.
- Enthusiast, ready to boost the R&D activities to the excellence.
- Essential Spanish and high level of English, any other languages skills will be a plus.
Who We Are
Pharmactive Biotech Products, S.L., has been at the forefront of the biotechnology industry for more than 11 years, using new functional assets (actives) of botanic components to develop novel nutraceutical products. Innovation, research and development are the fundamental pillars of our company. Please take this opportunity to learn about Pharmactive where we believe that our employees are our most important asset and are dedicated to remaining a great place to work.