Vacancy: SENIOR BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER (B2B)
Offer reference: 29SBDM.
Location: Madrid, Community of Madrid, Spain.
Functions and responsibilities:
– Direct development of markets for identification, acquisition and management of new accounts (85% of the time), as well as management and development of existing accounts (15% of the time). The candidate should be comfortable in the role of “Sales Hunter”.
– Develop, in coordination with the commercial director, the sales strategy, and execute the sales growth plan, preparation of annual plans, budgets and forecasting for your area and portfolio of clients and prospects.
– Active contribution (e.g. identifying market trends, competition monitoring, detecting development opportunities, store checks etc.), for a correct positioning of our products in the market.
– Support for the commercial team at international fairs and events.
Direct report to: Commercial Director.
A professional who is qualified as follows:
– Higher education (preferably in pharmacy, biology, chemistry) and with a minimum of 5 years of experience in international business development with manufacturers or distributors of botanical ingredients or supplements with added value for the health, nutrition, food and/or cosmetic sectors.
– International commercial experience and B2B client management – with a proven personal track record in business development and proper identification as “Sales Hunter”.
– Proactive in working with clients in the field and available to travel.
– Able to provide experience in managing long sales cycles with products validated by scientific studies and therapeutic evidence.
– Having an analytical, autonomous capacity, endowed with a lot of flexibility, pragmatism and decisiveness, with great capacity for communication, impact and credibility to convince.
– Essential Spanish and high level of English. Other languages are highly regarded.
Professional project offer:
– Incorporation into a consolidated company with great future prospects, with a dynamic team and in an excellent work environment.
– Opportunity to create a direct impact in a medium-sized organization with direct reporting lines and in an industry aimed at improving the state of health and well-being worldwide.