In accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of April 27, regarding the Protection of Natural Persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data, (hereinafter, RGPD), we inform you:
Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
- Identity: Pharmactive Biotech Products, S.L.
- Contact email of person responsible for privacy: firstname.lastname@example.org
Is there a data processor? It is not shared.
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
- Main Purpose: To add your CV to our employment portal and evaluate your candidacy for the selection process in which you have registered.
- Additional purposes: keep your CV, identification and contact details registered in our employment portal to inform you of future selection processes appropriate to your profile.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
No data transfers are foreseen, but exclusively professional data could be communicated to a client company of Pharmactive Biotech Products, S.L. dependent on the legitimate interest of Pharmactive Biotech Products, S.L. to carry out the necessary selection procedures to be able to carry out the provision of services with the most appropriate professional profiles.
For how long will we process your personal data?
We will process your data for a maximum period of 2 years in order to comply with the principles of accuracy and updating of the data, unless any of the following situations occurs:
- the candidate himself requests the deletion of his data or revokes his consent.
- the selection process is concluded without the candidate being found to be relevant for the purposes of other possible selection processes, or 24 months have elapsed without activity on the job portal, which would imply outdated data. In any case, the identification and contact data of the interested parties provided for the exercise of rights, as well as those necessary to comply with legal obligations, will remain blocked for the essential time imposed by said obligations.
What are your rights regarding the data that you have provided us and its treatment?
You can exercise the rights of access, rectification, deletion, and portability of your personal data, as well as the rights of limitation and opposition to treatment, and not be subject to automated individual decisions based on profiling. When the data processing has the legal basis in your consent, you can revoke said consent at any time, without it being retroactive. The revocation will mean the immediate deletion of all your data, except those that are necessary to comply with legal obligations. You may exercise any of the rights, including the revocation of consent, by means of a communication addressed to the Privacy Officer of Pharmactive Biotech Products, S.L. to the email address indicated above: email@example.com attaching a copy of the DNI or passport, in both cases. At the same time, you are informed that you can seek the protection of the Spanish Data Protection Agency to attend to claims in the exercise of your rights.